Tuesday, January 4, 2011


AKITSA - AU CREPUSCULE DE LE'ESPERANCE : DOWNLOAD

Another best of 2010 upload. This shit is pretty weird and all over the place but still solid raw raw raw minimalist black metal. Some if it is a little more ambient, some a little more gothy, some a little more classic black metal, some a little more punk. Pretty good variety of pure fucking hatred. Listening to a lot of it I'm like, "HEY I COULD DO THAT" and totally makes me want to start a band like this but I'm not sure I could pull it off because I'm not suicidal/homicidal/hateful/evil/depressed enough. That kind of bums me out that I'm not bummed out enough to be in a band like this. Getting more and more depressed just thinking about it. I should kill myself.

Again, another band I don't really know anything about other than I slap this in the car/at home on the regular.


To listen: Download

No comments:

Post a Comment