Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CRAZY BAND BOW! BOW! BOW!






I got a new computer! Which is rad because now I can make gifs and work from home and watch Netflix in bed and make gifs and talk to girls on AIM while I'm in the bathroom and make gifs. Today I downloaded a bunch of Waka Flocka mixtapes while I was taking a shit, the future is so cool.


WAKA FLOCKA FLAME - FLOCKAVELI: DOWNLOAD.

This is the only album on my computer right now but I was gonna upload it here anyways eventually. You probably already have this but if you don't you're an idiot so here you go. Every single song is a hit. Definite best of 2010 right here. This is where I got my signature drunk headshake from, ITS THAT FLOCKAVISION BABY! BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA! BRRIIIIIIICKKKKKSQQQQUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

To purchase: um go to like the grocery store or 7-11 or something.
To listen: turn on the damn radio.
To download: here.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't figured out how to make the whole flyer fit on the blogspot thing. Sorry. Open it in a new tab or something.

    ReplyDelete