Sunday, December 12, 2010


I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN FOREVER WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!! I'm going to go home and post some more albums for you to download (or not download I'm not sure anyone actually reads this) but I was thinking of maybe just uploading my favorite albums from 2010? Because that seems to be a cool thing to do?

I think I will post the Mindless 7", Diocletian - War Of All Against All, and Roach Gigz - Roachy Balboa. In the meantime here is a video I took at Jesse Spears' art sale on the freeway overpass. We liked making the cars honk and making the motorcycle make weird space alien UFO sounds. If you click this video you will hear a bunch of honking and girls screaming. How good does it feel to scream? And get honked at? And to hear people scream and get honked at. Just let it all out. WHOC ARES?

No comments:

Post a Comment